Who We Serve
We help Middle-Class Western New Yorkers transition from working to retirement
You’ve done well for yourself. You’ve worked hard, raised your children, paid off your house, or close to it, and still managed to accumulate a Retirement Nest Egg.
You’ve played by the rules and done what you thought you were supposed to do but it seems like the rules have changed. When did planning to retire get so complicated? Did your parents and grandparents worry about retiring? It seems like Retirement used to be easy and effortless.
Today it seems like you need a degree in finance to have a comfortable retirement. Everything is so much more complicated. We need to know more, do more and be so much more proactive. After all, we are the ones who are responsible and failure is not an option.
At the Hafner Financial Group, we understand. We specialize in helping Middle-Class Western New Yorkers convert their Retirement nest egg into an income stream that can fund the Retirement of their dreams. This is our niche. You don’t need to become your own pension manager, all you need is some help. Someone to guide and educate you. Someone to help you make the right decisions so you can keep getting a paycheck after you stop working. After all, you worked hard for your money. Isn’t it time for your money worked hard for you?
Do you have questions like these…
- I feel like I’ve been a good saver. I’ve put away a reasonable amount of money but I am concerned about spending it. What if I spend too much and run out of money?
- On the other hand, my spouse feels like life is short and thinks we should go on more cruises and vacations. How can we find the right balance between spending and restraint?
- I know how to get money into my Retirement accounts. I’ve been doing it for years and I’m good at that. But how do I get money out? And how are the taxes handled if my employer isn’t withholding them?
- What if my investments are down significantly like they were a couple of years ago? Will I still be able to draw money from my Retirement accounts? Will I be able to maintain my standard of living?
- People are living longer than ever before. How can I know if my investments will last as long as I do?
- Retirement Planning is so complicated. The more I read and educate myself the more confused I become. How is everyone else doing this?
- Other people seem to know how to make the Stock Market work to their advantage. What do they know that I don’t?
- I get so nervous when I see the stock market in the news. How can I be sure if I am making the right decisions?
We are a good match if…
- You don’t want to become an expert in Investments and Retirement Planning but you’d like to work with an experienced person you can trust.
- You have some Retirement savings but aren’t sure how to create an income stream.
- You are willing to come to our office for a series of one-hour meetings where together we will create a unique plan for you and your family.
- You want to be sure that your loved ones are taken care of after you are gone.
- You would like someone to take the mystery out of Financial Planning and Investing.